This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Thank you from me, Rosie, Flash, Bandit, Dozer, Bailey, Gus and Joe

The new home for CubFest and Tractor show Announcements & Discussions.
Forum rules
ALL CubFest discussion posted in other forums will be moved to this forum without advance notice.

IMPORTANT NOTE: CubFest organizers -- Notify a TeamCub member or the ADMIN (Dennis) to "Sticky" your event announcement in this forum.
Barnyard
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 45030
Tractors Owned: At This Time
40 Farmall Cubs (Round Hood)
2 Farmall Cub (Square Hood)
2 IH Cubs (Square Hood)
5 Lo-Boys (Round Hood)
2 Lo-Boys (Square Hood)
2 Farmall 404's
1 Farmall H
1 Ferguson 20
1 Cub Cadet 125
1 Kubota B-7100
Circle of Safety: Y

Thank you from me, Rosie, Flash, Bandit, Dozer, Bailey, Gus and Joe

Postby Barnyard » Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:18 am

Rosie and I want to thank everybody who came out this weekend for a fun time at the Barnyard Bash. We look forward to seeing each and everyone who attends. This year we had a few who had to cancel, but rest assured they were thought of and missed.

I can never thank the ladies enough for the great meals. Without them we would have been lost. Thanks to Steve for stepping up to do the grilling. All the guys who helped with the canopy, chairs, tables, etc were greatly appreciated. It is a big job for one or two people so your help went a long way in making the Bash a success.

The evening campfire was more than just a fire. It was the center of many laughs late into the night. It was also a great source for disposing of various things that had been accumulation in my shop. Trust me; the old work bench just had to go. It was only a coincidence that the new fire pit was the exact size as the bench. :shock:

We absolutely look forward to Barnyard Bash 2020. We have a year to think how to make the campfire better. There was a little discussion about the Shallow Creek Farm CubFest in October. Several people expressed an interest in making it a two day event. That just might happen.

Lastly, Rosie and I want to say thanks to all who showed care to Flash and Bandit. This may well be their last Bash. They were here for Bash #1 and have stuck with us to see Bash XI. They didn’t get around as much as they did in the past, but they sure made their rounds over the weekend. For those of you who saw our daughter in the side shop giving the 10 minute hug to Bandit, you understand what she means to us. Melissa had just gotten home from a trip and she wanted to make sure she said goodbye to her.

We hope to see many of you at some of the upcoming events. :hattip:
There are two ways to get enough Cubs. One is to continue to accumulate more and more. The other is to desire less.

Circle of Safety