This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Those within reach of Egg Harbor NJ, big show Saturday!!

The new home for CubFest and Tractor show Announcements & Discussions.
Forum rules
ALL CubFest discussion posted in other forums will be moved to this forum without advance notice.

IMPORTANT NOTE: CubFest organizers -- Notify a TeamCub member or the ADMIN (Dennis) to "Sticky" your event announcement in this forum.
Lt.Mike
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 07727
Tractors Owned: 1 -'58 International Cub Lo-Boy
2 - '46 International A's
2 - '52 Farmall Cubs
1 - '53 Farmall Super A
1 - ‘41 Ford 9N with a ‘49 8N Engine
1 - ‘48 (5641) Allis Chalmers G

Those within reach of Egg Harbor NJ, big show Saturday!!

Postby Lt.Mike » Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:55 pm

Heads up for this weekend...
https://flemingspumpkinrun.com/
Auto, antique engine (hit and miss, etc...)
Tractor show. Also a flea market.

It’s a big show and actually in NJ !!!
This has been featured on My Classic Car and is held in a salvage yard.
We’re getting close so I wanted get the word out.
Quote by Gary Pickeral I like
"If it can cast a shadow, it can be restored"

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Lt.Mike
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 07727
Tractors Owned: 1 -'58 International Cub Lo-Boy
2 - '46 International A's
2 - '52 Farmall Cubs
1 - '53 Farmall Super A
1 - ‘41 Ford 9N with a ‘49 8N Engine
1 - ‘48 (5641) Allis Chalmers G

Re: Those within reach of Egg Harbor NJ, big show Saturday!!

Postby Lt.Mike » Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:42 am

Went to Fleming's Pumpkin Run yesterday and this show was enormous!
It’s the only show I’ve been too that had show cars (1,000 ? Couldn’t see all of them) diesel trucks (big rigs and pickups , military vehicles, a jet powered truck and a pumpkin chunkin cannon firing pumpkins through an old camper! Tractors were showing strong with a tractor powered sawmill in operation making cedar plaques for souvenirs. Theses souvenirs were a must have and brought people right into the tractor display area. A coal fired, steam powered tractor was running as well blowing its steam whistle. There was a section with hit and miss motors running and they were happy to tell you about them. This brings up an idea, why couldn’t we do this with a bunch of Cubs?
There were no Cubs there and it seemed like a perfect opportunity to spread our interest in Cub tractors. All this was done in the pineland woods and it drew in thousands of attendees and spectators. Maybe we can get something together for next year ;).
It was also interesting to walk the grounds of this 40-50’s era wrecking yard with ancient trucks, tractors, etc ... rusting in the trees but there!
The flea market was very good and had all kinds of antiques. Food venders were good and a live band was playing oldies, and country.
The owners have the area decorated with a lot of old advertising signs that the guys from American Pickers would lose their minds over.
Quote by Gary Pickeral I like
"If it can cast a shadow, it can be restored"

Return to “CubFest and Tractor Show Announcements & Discussions”