This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Cubfest NE 2020 Canceled

The new home for CubFest and Tractor show Announcements & Discussions.
Forum rules
ALL CubFest discussion posted in other forums will be moved to this forum without advance notice.

IMPORTANT NOTE: CubFest organizers -- Notify a TeamCub member or the ADMIN (Dennis) to "Sticky" your event announcement in this forum.
Cecil
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 13830
eBay ID: adak8965
Circle of Safety: Y

Cubfest NE 2020 Canceled

Postby Cecil » Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:44 pm

I’ve put this off as long as possible. After much discussion with Pris and others on the board, we have decided to cancel this year. A contributing factor was the stringent rules put in place by our governor. It was not an easy decision considering how many years it has been held. We just could not with a good conscience take a chance with any of our friends or Cub family getting the virus because we selfishly did not say no.

This should give all a chance to cancel whatever reservations they might have outstanding.

If you have any questions or need to just talk, send me a PM with your phone number and I’ll get back to you.

Again thanks to all for your support over the years and your understanding during this MESS.

Bill Hudson
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 44057
Tractors Owned: 57 F-Cub - Dad & Mom's Cub
77 F-Cub - Red Long Stripe

Re: Cubfest NE 2020 Canceled

Postby Bill Hudson » Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:34 pm

Cecil,

I understand it was a tough decision, however, it was a wise one given the circumstances. I’ll miss the fall drive and the changing colors in New York.

Bill
Bill

"The probability of life originating from accident is comparable to the probability of the unabridged dictionary resulting from an explosion in a printing shop." Edwin Conklin, biologist

Member of Ohio Chapter #6

Peter Person
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 06076

Postby Peter Person » Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:33 pm

Cecil,
Was looking forward to going again this year. Erik had it on his calendar, and to bring his 1958 Loboy.
Peter
1957 Farmall Cub "Emory", Fast-Hitch, L-F194 Plow & Colter, L-38 Disc Harrow, Cub-54A Blade, Cub-22 Sickle Bar Mower, IH 100 Blade

Circle of Safety

Don McCombs
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 21550
Tractors Owned: "1950 Something" Farmall Cub
1957 Farmall Cub w/FH
1977 International Cub w/FH
1978 International Cub
1948 Farmall Super A

Postby Don McCombs » Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:37 pm

Cecil, I understand and respect your decision. Cubfest Northeast is on the calendar for 2021.
Don McCombs
MD, Deep Creek Lake

Proud Member of Maryland Chapter 39

The best teachers are those who show you where to look, but don't tell you what to see.
A. K. Trenfor

tst
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 12514

Postby tst » Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:12 pm

I get it, with all the crap going on it is probably what you had to do, been a sucky year to go to anything, everything is cancelled

welderrx
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000
Tractors Owned: 52 Cub Fast Hitch 68 Lo-Boy 66 Cub Cadet 125 100 Manure Spreader Wagner Loader

Postby welderrx » Wed Aug 19, 2020 10:18 am

Cecil I thoroughly enjoyed my first Cubfest last year at your place, I was looking forward to it like everyone else, but the Health and Safety of everyone has to come first. I hope you and your's and all the extended cub Community get through this unscathed. TJ Ps. Thanks again for bringing the tire chains east for me from Barnyard's place, I hope I don't have to use them this year too !
Blue Mountain Antique Gas and Steam Engine Association