2 way rotary pump in/out switch

All non-Cub/Cadet/IH/Farmall/Case tractor and machinery discussions.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
User avatar
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Posts: 1521
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2004 2:23 pm
Zip Code: 32449
eBay ID: Kinardhippy
Skype Name: Billy.Ray.Richter
Circle of Safety: Y
Location: FL, Kinard

2 way rotary pump in/out switch

Postby brichter » Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:41 pm

My fuel caddy has a rotary pump which will pump in or out but it has developed a leak from the switch entering the tank which switches it from in to out. I am having no luck finding a switch, valve or whatever it is called. I cannot see it without removing the pump stand but the only name I can see on the pump looks like LeeGee. I am sure another brand of switch could be used if I could only find one. Does anyone know of a company that sells these things? I can find plenty of pumps but no in/out switches. Thanks,

Billy Ray
If you're gonna dream or steal, do it BIG

The best things in life aren't things.
1951 Cub
1963 Corvair
lots more junk

Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Posts: 20317
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 9:52 pm
Zip Code: 65051
Circle of Safety: Y
Location: Mo. Linn

Re: 2 way rotary pump in/out switch

Postby Eugene » Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:11 pm

First thing to do is remove the switch from the pump tank. Identify the size, opening shape/dimensions, etc..

There are quirt a number of submersible and/or explosion proof switches on the internet.
I have an excuse. CRS.

  • Similar Topics
    Last post

Return to “Other Tractors and Machinery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest