This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

2 way rotary pump in/out switch

All non-Cub/Cadet/IH/Farmall/Case tractor and machinery discussions.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
brichter
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 32449
eBay ID: Kinardhippy
Skype Name: Billy.Ray.Richter
Circle of Safety: Y

2 way rotary pump in/out switch

Postby brichter » Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:41 pm

My fuel caddy has a rotary pump which will pump in or out but it has developed a leak from the switch entering the tank which switches it from in to out. I am having no luck finding a switch, valve or whatever it is called. I cannot see it without removing the pump stand but the only name I can see on the pump looks like LeeGee. I am sure another brand of switch could be used if I could only find one. Does anyone know of a company that sells these things? I can find plenty of pumps but no in/out switches. Thanks,

Billy Ray
If you're gonna dream or steal, do it BIG

The best things in life aren't things.
1951 Cub
1963 Corvair
lots more junk

Eugene
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 65051
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: 2 way rotary pump in/out switch

Postby Eugene » Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:11 pm

First thing to do is remove the switch from the pump tank. Identify the size, opening shape/dimensions, etc..

There are quirt a number of submersible and/or explosion proof switches on the internet.
I have an excuse. CRS.