This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Homelite mower car

All non-Cub/Cadet/IH/Farmall/Case tractor and machinery discussions.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
largeonee
10+ Years
10+ Years

Homelite mower car

Postby largeonee » Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:52 am

Hi
last summer I dragged home a homelite mower or lawn car. I is in rough shape but I have never seen one like it. it has a fiberglass body the deck which is missing had a large hex shaft that slid up and down as a drive the rear wheels look like they have dual drive belts. anyone mess with these
thanks
Jeff
1 cub with IH 1000 Loader
1 cub in 1000 peices
27 very rusty willys jeeps from the late 40's
1 very understanding wife 3 dogs

Bigdog
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 43113
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Bigdog » Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:50 am

Jeff - I haven't heard of these or seen one. How about some pictures.
Bigdog
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

My wife says I don't listen to her. - - - - - - - - Or something like that!

http://www.cubtug.com

junkman1946
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby junkman1946 » Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:54 am

I dont know if I can Help with your particular machine. But I ran across a Homelite T12 garden tractor for sale. I was able to determine that it was built by Textron Industries. The machine I saw was built as sturdy as any garden tractor Ive ever seen. B.S. 12 h.p. cast iron engine, transaxle bigger than a C.C. Hope this sends you lookung in the right direction. Frank
1948 Cub F,1962 Original,1971 C.C.model86, WheelHorse and C.C. mini pulling tractors, C.C. models1450 , 682,106,123, Ariens GT17 with loader,Jacobsen Powermax loader and backhoe 8 more Cub Cadets in the shed waiting to go under the knife and spray gun.