This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Anyone have any info on a Rota-Mo bush hog

All non-Cub/Cadet/IH/Farmall/Case tractor and machinery discussions.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Into Tractors
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 45387

Anyone have any info on a Rota-Mo bush hog

Postby Into Tractors » Sat May 31, 2008 7:40 am

Well, after my "Whirl-Wind" trips back and forth to visit my family over the last few weeks, my Dad asked that I take the bush hog that he bought in '65 home with me and get it out of his way.

He bought this thing apparently "New" and it's never been assembled. I have the gear box, deck parts, numerous pieces of metal parts, and such....... but there still seems to be a lot of parts missing.

Not sure if I can piece it together or not, but it's rather light-weight compared to my King Kutter mower that I have.

He even stated when I loaded it up that if I can't get it together it would always be good for scrap metal......Beginning to think he is right and just keep the gear-box and some of the metal (never know what you may need) and scrap the rest of the parts. He even had replacement shafts and gears for the gearbox in a box :shock:
Mike Duncan

Return to “Other Tractors and Machinery”