This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Help with LoBoy 184 Electric PTO / Rotor Armature Assembly

IH CUB Lo-Boy Series - 154, 184, 185 Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Lo-Boy related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
bigmen81
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 40505

Help with LoBoy 184 Electric PTO / Rotor Armature Assembly

Postby bigmen81 » Fri May 22, 2009 7:55 pm

Hello,
My Electric PTO is not working on my 184 Lo-Boy. Dont' know a whole lot about this stuff but the guy at the IH store told me that I need to change the whole thing or find a rotor armature assembly. Any idea where to find these parts? Also, when I look for a new Electric PTO I'm not sure what the part number is-saw something called Oregon 33-184 but don't know if this is the right part.
I think the only thing that is wrong with my PTO is the outer covering, which looks like a piece of metal with rivets connecting it to the unti. One of the rivets came out and thats why its messing up.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks