This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

More Cubs At Work

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Willy
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 38330
Tractors Owned: 1951 Cub Lil Red

More Cubs At Work

Postby Willy » Tue May 15, 2018 7:43 pm

I couldn't find the original thread of Cubs at work pics, but here's mine today working as "Lil Red's Well Service". My water well pump blew a hole out in the pressure tank yesterday and I took it the tank to the shop this afternoon using Lil Red and the carry platform. That thing's as handy as a pocket on a shirt.

Trying to see if I can patch it until I can get another one.
Attachments
Cub Well Works.jpeg
Waking up the ol' Cub

Nah, it's not leaking oil. It's just marking it's territory.

JimN
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 45154
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub

Re: More Cubs At Work

Postby JimN » Tue May 15, 2018 8:14 pm

Those are handy. I think I might make one someday
1947 circle cub #1601 with plow, disc, belly mower, sickle mower, cultivators, blade, drag, wheel weights.

Willy
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 38330
Tractors Owned: 1951 Cub Lil Red

Re: More Cubs At Work

Postby Willy » Tue May 15, 2018 10:46 pm

This one is a work in progress that hasn't been getting much progress lately. It was originally a wheelchair rack that a SUV parked on while I was stopped at a RR crossing. The wheelchair and the railings were toast, but the ramp for it is ok. And it does have a little down angle in the rear now where the main support under it got a little bent from the weight of the SUV.
Waking up the ol' Cub

Nah, it's not leaking oil. It's just marking it's territory.