This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Dirt scoop - fast hitch hook up

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
comdiver
Zip Code: 14212

Dirt scoop - fast hitch hook up

Postby comdiver » Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:58 pm

I know I am missing some parts. I don't know what company made it, which would help. Pictures with the fast hitch point would help. If anyone knows what the missing parts would look that also would help also.
Attachments
mine3a.jpg
mine 2a.jpg

tmays
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 39154
Tractors Owned: 1969 Farmall Cub
1952 Cub
1942 Farmall H

Re: Dirt scoop - fast hitch hook up

Postby tmays » Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:16 pm

Pretty sure that’s either shop made or a brand that has had fast hitch point attached. Cub fast hitch scoop is called Stockland Hydro Scoop

Edit: here’s a pic to give you an idea about what you need
IMG_9711.jpeg
IMG_9711.jpeg (71.16 KiB) Viewed 220 times
Thomas

comdiver
Zip Code: 14212

Postby comdiver » Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:15 pm

The fast hitch point and the bar look like a factory assembly on mine. I'm not certain what the dumping mechanism is.

tmays
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 39154
Tractors Owned: 1969 Farmall Cub
1952 Cub
1942 Farmall H

Postby tmays » Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:11 pm

I believe that the fast hitch point and round bar on yours came from a fast hitch platform carrier. That would explain the factory look. The bucket itself looks very much like a Gaylott scoop bucket. The Gaylott is a scoop for a cub without fast hitch. That would be my best explanation. As far as I know the only two scoops for a cub are the Gaylott and Stockland. They are both aftermarket scoops. I hope this helps.

Edit: if you’d like more pics of each, a search will show several pics. Someone(or two or three) have even built fast hitch scoops. There’s pics of the Gaylott on here also
Thomas

Jim Becker
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 55319
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Jim Becker » Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:17 pm

I don't think the point part looks like part of a platform carrier, or any other implement I can think of right now. The bucket part looks a lot like the Gaylott bucket, but not quite. It is all welded up from sheet steel. So it would be pretty easy for a shop build. The bucket has an attachment bracket at the rear, definitely not the same as the Gaylott. The real question is what attaches there and where would the other end go?

The point part could be for something on a 140 and have nothing to do with a Cub. The bucket could be from anything.