This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Kentucky Hoedown?????

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
JimT
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 38482
Tractors Owned: 1949 Cub-Buttercub
582 Cub Cadet-Brutus
109 Cub Cadet-Bee-atrice
129 Cub Cadet-Artie

Kentucky Hoedown?????

Postby JimT » Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:53 pm

I don't know if this is the right forum, but does anyone know if the Hoedown is still going to go on? I have not seen any new information on it in a while. I see that Tim has not made a new post since 8/25/2007. Does anyone now if he is on vacation or has something happen? I sent him a PM on 9/9/2007 and it is still in my outbox. I have tried to call with the number he provided in the post but no answers. Hope nothing has happened. Podge has been trying to contact him also, but no go.
JimT

If you can't find it, don't lose it.

huntingpal
10+ Years
10+ Years
eBay ID: huntingpal

Postby huntingpal » Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:38 am

I also have sent a couple PM's and gotten no reply

deputy jailer
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby deputy jailer » Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:59 am

I finally got in touch with Tim. He has some medical issus going on. Before I got a chance to ask him about the fst. His phone cut out. Been trying again, no answer. So from here on out it a guessing game. I guess I just let Tim be until he gets over what ever ails him.

podge

Return to “Farmall Cub”