This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Yard Decorations

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
PageRob
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 86040
Tractors Owned: 1948 Farmall Cub "Black Cat"
Mamod TE1A "Kayenta"

Yard Decorations

Postby PageRob » Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:11 am

Well, I said last week I'd post a pic of my planter, but when I went out to the yard this morning to take some pictures, I kind of got carried away, so I've got shots of all my implements (minus the sickle-bar, which can be seen on earlier photos of Black Cat). Sorry about the bad lighting - a storm was rolling in.
I've got two different harrows. The spike-tooth is a heavy dude, but I can manhandle the spring-tooth myself.

Plow and depth control lever (I assume).

Kind of hard to see everything here, but its what I've got of a cultivator. Planter is in the background.

And here's the planter. I know, its up-side-down, but its only on display right now. I've got the sprocket drive, and one of the chains, but not the hopper or anything else. Anyway, that's it for this picture show!
"The only thing we did was wrong was stay in the wilderness too long/the only thing we did was right was the day we started to fight."
-Old Spiritual

KETCHAM
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 44645
eBay ID: kevinb2366
Tractors Owned: 47 Cub 48 Cub 50 H

Postby KETCHAM » Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:49 pm

Same kind of yard my sister in Phoenix has!!I still like grass to cut.Looks great though.How far are you from Phoenix?Kevin
47 CUB[Krusty] 49 CUB[Ollie] 50 H-- PLOWS DISCS MOWERS AND lots more stuff!!Life is to short -Have fun now cause ya ain't gonna be here long!!!!

PageRob
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 86040
Tractors Owned: 1948 Farmall Cub "Black Cat"
Mamod TE1A "Kayenta"

Postby PageRob » Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:15 pm

I'm about 4 hours away from the north part of Phoenix. Grass would be nice if it didn't cost a bucketload to water it out here - plus the drought, etc.
"The only thing we did was wrong was stay in the wilderness too long/the only thing we did was right was the day we started to fight."
-Old Spiritual