This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

170 planter manual sold on eBay and pdf CD progress.

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
bob in CT
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 06040
Tractors Owned: 77 Cub (red); 74 Cub; 52 Cub; 50 Cub ( post-demo)
Circle of Safety: Y

170 planter manual sold on eBay and pdf CD progress.

Postby bob in CT » Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:15 am

I lost a bid on a 170 planter manual this weekend and it it one of the manuals on Rudi's BOL list.

If one of the Forum members was the lucky bidder I would like to have the chance to scan the manual so it can be added to the pdf CD and supplied to Rudi for the server. Let me know.

We have about 105 different pdf documents on about 1 1/2 CD's so far. This was a much bigger project than I envisioned! Thanks to Claude and Bob McCarty we were able to add some new-to-us manuals. They were very generous in mailing them to me so I could scan them at work. That PO-9 has more than 700 pages, but unfortunately virtually nothing for Cubs besides common units like colters. Still looking for PO-6.

Mike (Into Tractors) Duncan has a lot of hours in the project prepping docs so they were ready for me to pdf and bookmark. When he gets cookin' it is hard to keep up!

And Rudi, who must have a zillion hours into the server work. Unless we can get our hands on the 170 manual or decide to add some brochures and perhaps the letter tractor info, I think we are good to go. I was planning to bring some bulk CD's to Cecil's so we can set up a CD burning station on my laptop for those that don't want to wait for Mike's fancy Lightspeed engraved edition. Sound good?

Trent M
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 62859

Postby Trent M » Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:24 pm

Bob- I saw that manual on eBay, but I don't recognize the winner's ID. Would be nice to have the manual on the CD.

Looking forward to the CD. Thanks for your efforts!
Trent McPeak

Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Postby Rudi » Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:17 pm

Bob:

What was the winner's user id? I lost out to IHCrazy (1101) last night on 2 sweepster sweeper brochures for Cubs and LoBoys... he really bids high..

Oh well, part and parcel of free enterprise..
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

bob in CT
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 06040
Tractors Owned: 77 Cub (red); 74 Cub; 52 Cub; 50 Cub ( post-demo)

Postby bob in CT » Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:18 pm

cutinstone outbid me. $24.47! These manuals are getting too expensive.