This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Revamped Server and New Additions

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Circle of Safety: Y
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Revamped Server and New Additions

Postby Rudi » Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:51 pm

G'day y'all.

Still a little stuffed from all the turkey over the last couple of days, Didn't feel like going outside to play, so I stayed in and played on the computer getting a little bit caught up on manuals and such.

When you go over to the server, you will notice that it is a little bit different. I have been trying to figure out the best way to lay it out, and I think I just might have got it. Will need some feedback to be sure. I really needed to sort everything out into a logical format, so that I can finish up with the PDF's and write to various media.

Anyways, let me know how you all like it.

As well, I have added some more manuals and stuff.

Here is the list:

Sticker Shock - 3 new items, kind of interesting - we pay for a 40 year old tractor what they paid for em new :!: :roll:

GSS-5035 Blue Ribbon Service Manual - Magnetos

Belt Pulley and Power Take-Off Attachments Manual

Cub Adjustable Front Axle Manual (this one is actually ledgible :roll: )

Cub Lo-Boy 154 Owner's Manual

mid 1960's Cub Lo-Boy and Cub Tractor Brochure

I&T IH-50 Service Manual (20 pages or so - abbreviated item - more as an idea of what some of our fellow Cubbers had to work with).

Hope you like em. Got lots more yet, haven't even made a dent in the pile :D
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

Return to “Farmall Cub”