This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Oh Lord, What have I done!

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Jim Becker
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 55319
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Jim Becker » Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:36 am

Donny M wrote:
Jim Becker wrote:If you right click on the "Remote linking of images not permited" sign, then copy the URL and paste it directly into the browser address field, you can see the image. After doing that, the image shows in the original thread.

Donny,
You probably essentially did that as well. Once the image is cached on your machine, it will show in the thread as your computer uses the cached copy and doesn't re-request it from the photo hosting server.

Yes, I did that for the first picture but not the others that now show up in the first post. Strange...
8)

I've redisplayed this thread to some really wierd behavior, sometimes getting no images, sometimes all, sometimes only one that I have displayed separately. It still has to be caching behavior, but I can't outguess what I will see at any point in time! I'm using IE6 and guess that another browser may have different caching rules and act differently as well.

Return to “Farmall Cub”