This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

rear wheel weights

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
mth74
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000

rear wheel weights

Postby mth74 » Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:48 am

I was wondering if I could put the bolts for the rear wheel weights on the rims and put a nut on and tighten it down then put the weights on with another nut???.Is there enough clearance on the back of the wheel weights (in the little cavity) to do this???

thanks

BigBill
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000

Postby BigBill » Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:57 am

With my center disc turned outward I put a 2x4(short piece) on the rim and use a 2x6 for a ramp to get the disc up there then put the bolts in from the rear. Its easy to steady the wheel weights on the 2x4 wood.

Otherwise you need to pick up the wheel weights to get them on the fixed studs(your way).
I'm technically misunderstood at times i guess its been this way my whole life so why should it change now.