This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Power Unit C60

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Joe Howard
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Joe Howard » Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:07 pm

If you look closely at the "beaconlight" posting above (the one with the buzz saw) you'll see the spark arrestor in the photo just above the magneto.....sits on top of the exhaust manifold about 5" or so. They are hard to come by; I got one on e bay a week or so ago but it was painful, nearly $100 with shipping. I understand that the exhaust gasses are very corrosive and thats why they fail over long periods of time; maybe that's why mufflers fail over long periods of time. But they are an essential part of a stationary engine from an aesthetics standpoint........you sure want something that unique to be as original as possible. There is a posting of a stationary owned be Steve Henry from Hershey Pennsylvania a
few weeks back....look at that one and you'll see what I mean. JH
-DO NOT OVERLOAD-