This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Hi Everyone

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Calvin
10+ Years
10+ Years
Tractors Owned: Cub Cadet 86, Cub Cadet 109, Cub Cadet 129, John Deere GT-235, 1948 Farmall Cub

Hi Everyone

Postby Calvin » Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:47 am

Told you I would be back from time to time. Just want to say to all my friends I sure hope you all had a Great Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Also wanted to let you all know I found a golf cart. And just like the ol cub I know nothing about them hahaaa. So I joined a Custom Golf Cart forum and just like you guys getting all kinds of help on doing this and that to it. If I ever get it done I'll post a picture of it. And as usuall I am going to go all over it rebuilding this and that and painting it also just the same way I did the ol cub.
I told them fellows on their forum about you guys and the way you all helped me out and all. Wow I cant imagine you all know its been over 8 years now since I was on here worrying all of you sick with questions ahhaaa. Now I'm worrying them hahaaa oh well they all seem like a bunch of nice folks just like you all.
Ok my friends I will be back a little later and again you all have a nice one.
God Bless.
Calvin WV

Ron Luebke
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 30145
eBay ID: 9716ron

Postby Ron Luebke » Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:04 am

cool calvin, i to have a custom golf cart. shoot me the web site and i'll stop in and check it out. if i'm not riding my 3 yr old on the cub he's ready to ride the cart. happy new years to ya.
TED NUGENT FOR PRESIDENT !!!

' its just plain ole Ron '

Calvin
10+ Years
10+ Years
Tractors Owned: Cub Cadet 86, Cub Cadet 109, Cub Cadet 129, John Deere GT-235, 1948 Farmall Cub

Hi Everyone

Postby Calvin » Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:32 am

Hi there Ron, yea I got me a old Yamaha G1 2 stroker and am in the middle of trying to make it look sharp. Here is the address, I go by ic746 on there.
Calvin
http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/

Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Circle of Safety: Y
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Postby Rudi » Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:48 am

Calvin:

Happy New Year to you and the family and glad to hear that you are well and have a project to play with. My Dad always said, "if something was worth doing, it was worth doing right!", so you just keep right on doing things the way you does them.

Keep up posted on your progress and send a pic or two our way. Wish you all the best of health, joy and prosperity in 2008 :!: :D
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

geibes
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 48442

Postby geibes » Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:32 am

Buggies Unlimited has a good forum as well and they have been cheapest for most of the stuff I've bought for my cart. (2001 EZ-GO electric, 5" lift, 22" tires, lights, etc).
geibes
1953 Cub - "Fenton Tiger Cub"
Spare parts - fast hitch, disk, one bottom plow, grader blade, C2 mower, wagon

George Willer
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 43420

Postby George Willer » Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:00 am

Calvin my friend... it's good to see you here again! Don't get too carried away with that golf cart. Stretching it as you did to your Cub may make it hard to get around. 8)

George Willer
http://gwill.net

The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog. Ambrose Bierce

Calvin
10+ Years
10+ Years

Hi

Postby Calvin » Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:49 am

hahahaaaaaaaa Mr. George Willer you still have that picture. You fellows are something else, man I sure wish I could get around like I did before 2000 I would try and find another cub so I could start worrying you fellows again hahaaaa. I didn't think anyone still had that pic, George you made my day sir.
Rudy how are you doing my ol friend, if there were a contest for the best forums on the web this one would win over them all. I'll never forget you fellows I tell you that, not only did you guys help me out with the ol cub but you also made me look at a lot of things in life differently. I lost my Dad right before I got on this forum, right after I sold the ol cub I lost my Mom, then this past Aug I lost my little dog Sissy. So now I live here alone and its been really rough, so when I feel down all I have to do is come here and you guys make everything better.
Geibes how are you doing sir, I also belong to Buggies Unlimited, and CartsParts, loads of info on all 3 places. I'll have to look for you and Ron on those places and see if we can meet up. CartsParts is going to do a get together sometime this summer similar to this board the Cub RoundUp. If I can have my cart finished in time I am going to try and make it. Supposed to be in Virginia so thats not too far from me.
Well fellows its really been nice talking to you all again, and I have one other thing to say. Mr. George Willer, now everyone knows how good you are modding those cubs so when you start to build one in that picture of mine I want to see it hahaaa ok.
Take care guys.
God Bless
Calvin WV

Lance Leitzel
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 45011
Tractors Owned: 1960 Loboy
1974 154 Loboy
1968 72 Cub Cadet

Postby Lance Leitzel » Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:47 pm

Calvin - I have a Yamaha G1 as well. Have you ever found a good place for replacement seats?

Lance
Ego diligo meus tracti.
(I love my tractors)

Calvin
10+ Years
10+ Years

Seats

Postby Calvin » Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:47 pm

Hi Lance, no sure couldn't find replacement ones. I went on ebay and purchased 2 really pretty boat seats for my G1. Im customising the cart body anyway plus I already put 20 inch tires and mags on it. I'll try and put a picture on here of the seats.
Calvin

Lurker Carl
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 16685

Postby Lurker Carl » Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:55 pm

Hey Calvin, good to see you're getting along okay. Is your cart gas or electric? Inquiring minds want to know!
"Chance favors the prepared mind."
- Louis Pasteur

"In character, in manners, in style, in all things, the supreme excellence is simplicity."
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Bigdog
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 43113

Re: Hi Everyone

Postby Bigdog » Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:03 pm

Calvin wrote:Hi there Ron, yea I got me a old Yamaha G1 2 stroker and am in the middle of trying to make it look sharp. Here is the address, I go by ic746 on there.
Calvin
http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/

Carl - check your bi-focals! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bigdog
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

My wife says I don't listen to her. - - - - - - - - Or something like that!

http://www.cubtug.com

Calvin
10+ Years
10+ Years

Hi

Postby Calvin » Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:04 pm

Hello there its a 2 stroker, maybe this summer Im thinking about pulling the rear axel and putting in one with a drive shaft then dropping in a V 2 cylinder something like a 24 hp. The 2 stroker is a good engine but it has a torque converter on it and in order for me to drop a big motor in I have to change out the rear.
Calvin

Lurker Carl
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 16685

Postby Lurker Carl » Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:26 pm

Thanks, fellars. Don't know how my glasses get so dirty, all 4 pair! I think you ought to put a Cub engine in that cart. Whoever gets in your way, mow 'em down and plow 'em under.
"Chance favors the prepared mind."
- Louis Pasteur

"In character, in manners, in style, in all things, the supreme excellence is simplicity."
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

evielboweviel
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 43130
eBay ID: evilboweviel

Postby evielboweviel » Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:20 pm

Hey Calvin
glad to hear from you again
Ron

Calvin
10+ Years
10+ Years

Ron

Postby Calvin » Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:14 am

evielboweviel are you the same Ron who brought me the belly mower to use? If you are ol buddy I am certainly glad to hear from you my friend. Sure hope that you and your family had a good Christmas and hope you have a very Happy New Year. I'll never forget you Ron for what you done for me, when you find someone to do what you done for me is something a person will never forget.
Do you still have your cub? Ron do you remember what my Moms house looked like? Well you wouldn't believe what it looks like now, when Mom went to Heaven she left everything to me, house, the land and everything she owned. In turn I done what she wanted me to do, either keep it in my family and give it to my only Daughter, or sell it all and split the money with my Daughter. Well since my legs are in the shape they are in I asked my Daughter about it and she was tickled pink that I wanted to give it all to her. There were no way I could keep it up with my little income and she has a great job working for the county plus I didn't know she was interested in it, so that made her so happy and that is the way it should be.
When I hear back from you Ron I'll post a picture of what my Moms/Daughters house looks like now.
Ok my friend I better get out of here before the moderators get sick of hearing about me and and my non related cub news and band me from coming back hahaaa.
God Bless
Calvin WV

Return to “Farmall Cub”