This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Ice, Ice, and more Ice.

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
John(videodoc)
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 61944
Tractors Owned: -
55 F-Cub - snow plow and chains
3 Demonstrators Restored.
"Bette" - 22 mower
"Roxie" - 144 Complete Cults'
"Sandy"(Done) 193 Plow
1950 Demo, "Billie"
-(Woods 59")
Corn Stalk Cutter
23a Disc
&
2005 Mahindra w/FEL
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby John(videodoc) » Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:57 am

Well i got off work last night to get home, just in time for the power to go off. Had to cook my supper over an open fire in the fire place. We must have gotten a couple inches of snow and the ice preceeded it. Wasnt too bad driving in this am....

red56turbo
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 52742
Tractors Owned: Check out my signature!
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby red56turbo » Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:54 am

We had 60+ inches here north of the quad cities this winter. Got to 65 degrees sunday and melted off alot of snow. Water standing everywhere. Then guess what, next day it was 15 degrees. Talk about ice!!!! All the melted snow in now unmelted. Talking about record floods along the Mississippi thanks to all the snow Mike will send from Wisconsin when it melts :lol: :lol: !! Mike, I will have to see what's going on, but may try to make your cubfest.

Red56
Tractors in the stable: '62 560D Cub Cadets in the stable: 782D, 1572 SGT, 1772 SGT, 1782 SGT

Return to “Farmall Cub”