This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Question Re Replacing the Radiator

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Tom CA Cub '49
10+ Years
10+ Years

Question Re Replacing the Radiator

Postby Tom CA Cub '49 » Mon Mar 29, 2004 3:29 am

I am getting ready to replace the radiator on my cub. Attached is a picture that shows some of the damage to my existing radiator. When I first bought this cub, I figured I would have to replace it one day and, since I had to pull the hood off to remove the generator, etc., I guess that day has finally come.

My question is this: Is there anything that I should be on the look out for when replacing this radiator with one that I bought a couple of years ago from TM Tractor Parts? Also, is there a stock gasket that is used here?

Any advice or information you may be able to give me would be greatly appreciated.

Tom

Dan England
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 71770

Postby Dan England » Mon Mar 29, 2004 7:11 am

I am not able to see the picture. Dan

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Mon Mar 29, 2004 8:36 am

Tom, to post a photo from hpphoto you need to follow these directions (HPphoto FAQ).

"How do I create an auction link with my photo?
When you create a link to an auction site, the photo is placed in a private temporary spot on HP Photo and you get a URL that links to your image. The temporary link remains active for three months, but you can create a new link to your image at any time. Just click on the album where your image is located. Then check the "select" box to the bottom left of your image. Then click on "create link for auction" on the top right under "photo tools."

After you get to the make link screen, you can select the picture size you want to display, and highlight the resultant link to copy it for your posting.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

artc
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 06457
eBay ID: cmtelephone
Tractors Owned: Restored: 1950 Cub, 1950 Cub Demo, 1948 super AI, 1935 Silver King, 1946 Oliver 60 RC, John Deere M, 1950 C demo.

In working clothes:
1950 cub, 1948 cub, 1941 A, 1948 H, 1963 B414, 1958 240U, 1947 Oliver 60 industrial, Oliver 70 industrial. IH 450, 1963, another 1948 cub, 1946 I6 with Trogan front blade.

Postby artc » Mon Mar 29, 2004 8:55 am

gasket number is 351-032-R1 Case IH part. readily available. probably can get one from NAPA, also.
'If they're tappin', they're not burnin'
http://www.ZagrayFarmMuseum.org