This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Disc

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
dhoppe1
10+ Years
10+ Years

Disc

Postby dhoppe1 » Fri May 02, 2008 3:24 pm

I have a set of disc for my cub. They are three disc each and look like they go under the Universal mount I have for my 74 cub. I am guessing that this is for rowing because they do not have much weight to them. They disc are smooth and are somewhere around 12 inches in diameter. If memory servers me, they are smaller than that. Anyone know where I can get replacements for these?

Eugene
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 65051
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Disc

Postby Eugene » Fri May 02, 2008 4:25 pm

Suggest posting a photo of the disc. Perhaps a board member can identify it.

Some disc blades are round and some have a notched edge. Disc blades are available from a number of sources such as NH/Case/IH, farm and ranch stores, and quite a number of catalog sales.
I have an excuse. CRS.

Bigdog
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 43113

Postby Bigdog » Fri May 02, 2008 4:38 pm

Sounds like a set of disk hillers or disk cultivators such as those used with the cub 6 tool bar. Check the manual on Rudi's site for some good pictures of them.

http://www.cleancomputes.com/Cub/Cub%20 ... index.html

The disks would be similar to those found on disk harrows.
Bigdog
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

My wife says I don't listen to her. - - - - - - - - Or something like that!

http://www.cubtug.com

Trent M
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 62859

Postby Trent M » Fri May 02, 2008 4:42 pm

Do they look like the ones in this picture? These are the disk cultivators for the Cub-6 Rear Toolbar.

Trent McPeak

Trent M
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 62859

Postby Trent M » Fri May 02, 2008 4:45 pm

Beat again by the Bigdog!!!
Trent McPeak

dhoppe1
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby dhoppe1 » Fri May 02, 2008 7:47 pm

They are that basic configuration, only smaller and I think they lack the ability to pivot like the ones in the picture. I will try to take a picture of it tomorrow when i go to my parents house. I sure wish I had that tool bar setup for my cub. It looks like it would be great.

Thank you all for your help.

Merlin
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 00000

Postby Merlin » Fri May 02, 2008 8:04 pm

dhoppe1 wrote:They are that basic configuration, only smaller and I think they lack the ability to pivot like the ones in the picture. I will try to take a picture of it tomorrow when i go to my parents house. I sure wish I had that tool bar setup for my cub. It looks like it would be great.

Thank you all for your help.

I just gave a set to my son in denham Springs. You may be able to borrow them, but they are a bear to be taking on and off. My super A has a 3 poing hitch and I have a tool bar with a set on it that never come off and a set of disk to cut the ground.