Sun May 02, 2004 5:48 pm

Yep, I would agree that these people are the best...accept for that Bigdog. I understand he goes around after dark with low power lights and night vision glasses, "retrieving" other guys cubs. This could be considered a character flaw.

Take care...and if you hear of any tips on removing and installing these serial number plates please let me know.

Mike

Sun May 02, 2004 6:30 pm

Hi Mike
I have never done that before, but I think it is George Willer who has posted several times how he does this. I would wait for someone with a better memory than I, but I think he uses a couple of small, thin putty knives. I think he said he can reuse the old rivets. Someone else will chime in with more details. Paul K in N.H.

Sun May 02, 2004 6:34 pm

mltiema wrote:Yep, I would agree that these people are the best...accept for that Bigdog. I understand he goes around after dark with low power lights and night vision glasses, "retrieving" other guys cubs. This could be considered a character flaw.

Take care...and if you hear of any tips on removing and installing these serial number plates please let me know.

Mike

Hey now! I don't use no night vision glasses!!!!! :D :D

Sun May 02, 2004 7:21 pm

Bigdog does not need night visoin glasses, he has been pulling these stunts so long , his eyes automatically calibrate themselves to what is needed, even take into account the amount of moonlight available. I don't now if he needs a GPS or not, I doubt it. Paul K. in N.H. :D