Gear shift knob

Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:58 pm

OK, I've been lurking, studying, absorbing, and figuring out long enough. Time to participate! I feel like I know several of you already and since he has photographic evidence previously posted (along with wanting to split my cub just to get a better look at the throw out bearing) yes I do know John *.?-!.* cub owner. Also, since he gave me my Cub as a birthday present "Rabbit Holler Flash" is my brother.

If I've got the picture thing figured out then there should be a picture of a gear shift knob I saw at the Owensville Threshers Show in Rosebud, MO weekend before last. I thought someone may want to fancy up their cub.

And at the same show a nice comparison of a Cub and an H Hi-Clearance. Their was a sign that said something like 880 were made.

Re: Gear shift knob

Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:28 pm

I'm still looking for a skull gear shift knob.I will find one some day.Till then IH org. is fine!!! Nice pics!!! kevin :twisted: :twisted:

Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:22 pm

Welcome to the Forum!! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here and its great to have more company!

Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:46 pm

Not wanting to seem critical but that knob sure looks to me like a shower knob with a little paint :| ........

Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:09 pm

Jackman wrote:Image

Not wanting to seem critical but that knob sure looks to me like a shower knob with a little paint :| ........

Necessity is the mother of invention….. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:51 am

Kevin, I think I have the skull you're looking for. Remind me before SCRAP.

Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:29 am

KETCHAM wrote:I'm still looking for a skull gear shift knob.I will find one some day.Till then IH org. is fine!!! Nice pics!!! kevin :twisted: :twisted:

Kevin the these sites

http://budk.com/product.asp?pn=14%20YT6 ... 1248787281

http://www.thefind.com/instruments/info-skull-knob

Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:14 am

Will do Gary!! Still hoping to make it there!!!Kevin :twisted: :twisted: Mike thanks for the info!!!

Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:51 am

Scrivet,

Welcome to the Cub Forum.
As you already know, a great place to gather and share info on/about Cubs.

Do I understand you correctly, Are you John's brother.
If so, you are a brave soul, not many folks would admit that in public! :lol:

Keep posting!

Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:57 am

This is absolutely you Kevin:
:{_}: :{_}:

Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:04 am

Jackman,
I never thought about a shower diverter knob. I couldn't figure out why it didn't have H or C on the insert. I didn't look close enough to see how it was attached, but the paint was inside under the cap. Gave it a nice sparkle in the sunshine.

Gary,
#*!%%!##* NO!!!!! Have known him and his family all my life though.

Rabbit Holler Flash is my brother, and I am only admitting that because he gave me my cub, lets me keep it at his place, mow his grass with it, snow plow and grade his driveway, skid his cedar trees...........Wait a minute...........If it wasn't for the Cub this might be work!!!!!!!

Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:13 am

Scrivet wrote:Gary,
#*!%%!##* NO!!!!! Have known him and his family all my life though.

Rabbit Holler Flash is my brother, and I am only admitting that because he gave me my cub, lets me keep it at his place, mow his grass with it, snow plow and grade his driveway, skid his cedar trees...........Wait a minute...........If it wasn't for the Cub this might be work!!!!!!!

Other than owing the Cub, sounds like Rabbit is getting the better end of this deal!
You may want to renegotiate! :P

Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:02 pm

Souynds like Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn. Ever do any fencing????

Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:26 pm

Hey guys shhhhh i got him thinkin he gets a great deal. A cub and all that exersise round the place. Dont blow my cover he'll want Pay or something. In my defense i gave it to him with lifetime parts n repair help . "Flash"

Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:57 pm

Meet scrivet and the rabbit holler flash. Scrivet is the one actually doing something. Note the hammer in his hand. LOL.. Look and learn Billy Ray