Farmall Cub Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Moderator: Team Cub
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds
or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Are replacement 6V batteries suitable for Cub battery box hard to come by? Haven't checked with any auto parts places, yet. My '57 cub has Sears Vintage battery, #31001, but I can't find evidence on internet that they still make/sell the thing. Any advice? Thanks.
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2003 9:01 pm
- Location: Connecticut
Go to a battery store or auto parts store and ask for a Group 1 battery.
"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government
to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the
government lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." Patrick Henry
John *.?-!.* cub owner
- Team Cub Guide
- Posts: 19097
- Joined: Sun Feb 02, 2003 2:09 pm
- Location: Mo, Potosi
- Zip Code: 63664
- Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.
I get mine from my local CarQuest auto parts store. Like John said ask
for Group 1.
Hope you enjoy that little
- Cub Star!!
- Posts: 251
- Joined: Sun Feb 09, 2003 10:05 pm
- Location: MS, Oxford
Mine is an Interstate, Group one as noted above. Paul K. in N.H.
PAUL K. in N.H.
- 501 Club
- Posts: 694
- Joined: Tue Feb 04, 2003 6:17 am
- Location: NH, Ossipee
The one in my 57 Loboy came from TSC (Tractor Supply Company).
- 501 Club
- Posts: 658
- Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2003 4:17 pm
- Location: Canton, Ohio
- Zip Code: 00000
- Tractors Owned: 1957 International Cub Loboy; C-3 finish mower; L-54 blade; L-F194 plow incl coulter and jointer;L-38 disk harrow. Leinbach FH back blade.
Return to Farmall Cub
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Sailor, twotone and 6 guests