Cub Restored Film

Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:53 am

Okay group thanks for all your help thru this process. Attached is a You tube link that should take you to a film I made of the finished project. If the link does not work for you go to You tube and do a search for Art Nalley or Art85292. Again Thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylbIi9PRK6w

Last edited by Bigdog on Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edited youtube link

Re: Cub Restored Film

Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:12 am

You did a good job Art. Nice tractor. Enjoyed you story and video.

Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:17 am

Great vid and great looking cub! Family history with that cub

Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:05 am

Nice looking Cub. Great job on the video, it made me feel like I was standing right there with you and you were talking straight to me.

Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:08 am

Good job Art. Now all you have to do is wait for the grass to grow.

Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:32 am

Thanks for the very easy going video. You did a nice job on the tractor, video, and in making your audience feel at home with you! Steve K.

Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:50 am

Nice job Art!

Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:38 pm

Enjoyed the video, nice job.

Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:11 pm

Thank you Art, that was neat.

Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:15 pm

Glad ya’ll like the Video and my tractor (Sweet Thang). I also have a blog on Goggle titled Redneck Heritage Network where I like to do short stories from time to time. Attached is a link to a somewhat funny story I wrote a few years ago about working thru a short on the tractor. Hope ya’ll enjoy. The Software I use on the video is called Studio 15, cost about 100 and very easy to use.

http://redneckheritagenetwork.blogspot. ... -mind.html

Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:29 pm

very nice video, what color is the cub? I dont thing I have ever sow that shad before.

Boss

Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:47 pm

Boss Hog: The Paint is called Old IH Red (TP 905) put out by Tisco. The label says it is Heavy Duty Industrial Enamel and contains Rust Arrestor's. If I remember correctly you can order it thru a site called Yesterday's Tractors. I used a clear coat over the tope of it.

Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:01 pm

Art:

Enjoyed the video, very well done :D I like your Cub and the mower. Very nicely job :applause: You have lots to be porud of.

Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:26 pm

Mr. Art
(SHO IS FINE!!!) :applause: :applause:

Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:58 pm

Wish I would have grabbed the Camera and had a picture of Genny filming her part (the second half). She had her PJ’s on with a mink coat. It was cold out there, but she is a good one. I guess the country song is true…. Girls love country boys!