i Wish i knew where this was?

Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:39 pm

Red International Cub long stripe Left for Dead :( :cry:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: i Wish i knew where this was?

Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:34 pm

It makes a good jigsaw puzzle. http://savethecub.com/cubpuzzles/longstripepuz.htm

Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:49 pm

Yup, it certainly does Bill :{_}: I enjoyed doing that one. And I am getting better at em as well. Even with one peeper :D

Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:12 pm

Barnyard wrote:It makes a good jigsaw puzzle. http://savethecub.com/cubpuzzles/longstripepuz.htm
ahh 6:22 HaHa Took awhile Thanks Barnyard gonna save that an do again with my grandma :lol:

Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:13 am

Whose site is this?

Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:10 am

If you are asking who Save The Cub belongs to that would be Barnyard..

Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:33 am

Thanks Rudi. Barnyard, thanks for the entertainment. I thought you might be the creator, but I didn't recognize the e-mail address on the website.

Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:47 am

challenger wrote:Thanks Rudi. Barnyard, thanks for the entertainment. I thought you might be the creator, but I didn't recognize the e-mail address on the website.

I'm glad you enjoy the puzzles. Every now and then I throw a new one out there.

My email address is a throw back to the days I was actively buying Jeeps and parting them out, very much like Ralph did with Cubs. I just never saw a need to change it and I still dabble a little in some of the old parts, at least until my limited inventory dries up.

Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:12 am

Barnyard - that puzzle was great fun. But you have got me into a whole lot of hot water, because I now see all the other puzzles and I'm gonna be here all day doing them, which is really going to tick off my better (?) half!!! Al D

Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:53 am

goldencub wrote:Barnyard - that puzzle was great fun. But you have got me into a whole lot of hot water, because I now see all the other puzzles and I'm gonna be here all day doing them, which is really going to tick off my better (?) half!!! Al D

I just added some more hot water to your woes. There are now ten more puzzles from my archives added to the website. That should keep you busy for another hour or so. :lol:

Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:08 pm

Bill,
Were you parting out Willys jeeps? At one time I was really interested in the Willys CJ3B and had a few of them.
Paul

Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:31 pm

Paul, I dealt mostly with the CJ-5 and 7's, but I had a few CJ-6 body parts for a while. I never really dealt with the CJ-2 and 3 stuff, but I did like that high hood on the 3B. I still have my 47 CJ-2A as well as an 82 Scrambler (CJ-8), 79 CJ-7 and the last year 86 CJ-7.

Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:05 pm

Bill,
Here are a couple pic's of the last CJ3B that I had . The tires are original Goodyear Super Cushion from 1963.

I sold this jeep to the parents of a young woman who was making the big money with an oil company in North Dakota.

Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:01 pm

Yep i hate to see a nice tractor like that go to waste Brendan. I was wanting to know how you got the pic. I would like to know were it is also.

Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:51 am

Clint Carter wrote:Yep i hate to see a nice tractor like that go to waste Brendan. I was wanting to know how you got the pic. I would like to know were it is also.
if i knew an it was FREE!!!!!! i be done gone an gotta it behind my truck on a trailer
:mrgreen: