This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Never say never - '67 Cub

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Buzzard Wing
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 02840

Re: Never say never - '67 Cub

Postby Buzzard Wing » Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:12 pm

Looks like they used the spacers on the fender that were intended for a gear reduction or something on that shiny red one??

I am very partial to a deluxe seat. There is a reason they are $$$.

Someone drilled holes on my Lo Boy to move the seat back. I put it in back to the forward (factory) position after a while. A little cramped but certainly comfortable while operating. My biggest complaint is catching the fast hitch depth adjuster when wearing shorts. Not a problem in winter. I cringe when I hear people say a Lo Boy is easier to get on and off, it ain't.

This is what the bracket look like for a pan seat on a Lo Boy. Someone slotted the holes so the seat could be tipped up. Possibly for battery access or to keep the puddles out of the seat?

Rudi, possibly you could work a deal with Dusti?? Although the only way onto a Lo Boy with a 1000 loader is over the seat, so could depend on your loader?
http://www.farmallcub.info/tc37f_db/tc3 ... 013-10.jpg
1971 Cub (Rufus) 1950 Cub (Cathy) 1965 Lo Boy Fast Hitch (Nameless III) 1970 Cub 1000 Loader & Fast Hitch (Lee)

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Farmall Cub”