This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

We've Come A Long Way, Baby!

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Bus Driver
10+ Years
10+ Years

Re: We've Come A Long Way, Baby!

Postby Bus Driver » Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:41 pm

No sound for me. Same for this video at the YouTube site. The video portion is fine, just no sound. The Mute was not used, tried the Mute function both ways with no results. Other YouTube videos have good sound. Any suggestions?
Luck favors those who are prepared

indy61
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby indy61 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:52 pm

The sound was very loud on my computer and had to turn it way down. I thought she did an excellent job for her age, very confident and well spoken.

danovercash
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 28081

Postby danovercash » Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:28 pm

Saw the same video on facebook.
"I'd rather be a mechanic in the shop"- Henry Ford

252646 & 221525. 195897 (Gone, but not forgotten)

Glen
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000
Tractors Owned: 1956 Farmall Cub with Fast Hitch, F-11 plow, Disc, Cultivator, Cub-22 mower

Postby Glen » Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:19 pm

Hi,
A really interesting video. I agree with Jim and John, never jump the Bat to Field terminals to polarize the voltage regulator. Here's a page from the Cub owner's manual telling how to polarize the 6 volt system. The A terminal is also labeled Gen on the regulator. The info starts on the lower left of the page.
They also didn't show greasing the throwout bearing or pilot bushing, but a good video. Click on the pic makes it bigger. :)

http://www.cleancomputes.com/Cub/Cub%20 ... age-40.jpg