This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Farmall Cub 180700J - NZ

Post your introduction and "get to know me" information in this forum.
Cat-astrophe
Zip Code: 00000

Farmall Cub 180700J - NZ

Postby Cat-astrophe » Mon Aug 07, 2023 5:28 am

Hello
I just posted separately to introduce myself post hasn't appeared so i guess there is a stand down vetting process.
This is my second post about my Cub which i see in my file i restored in 1997-98 - Serial 180700J - 1954. has touch control hydraulics. It had cultivators on it when i got it. Over the years i have picked up front & rear wheel weights, single furrow plough, and most of a Cub 22 mower. I had been looking for a 54a blade for 2 decades which i have recently found most of - hence the Cub has been elevated to the "current project"! I will need to make some of the sundry lift arms etc.

I just had an interesting trip down memory lane opening my Farmall Cub file. I see from printouts that i did when i was restoring it I was a regular on http://www.atis.net in 1997. This was the days of Netscape and copper dialup! I didn't have internet at home - only work. How times have changed.

Thanks
Hudson
NZ

Mike in Louisiana
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 71023
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Farmall Cub 180700J - NZ

Postby Mike in Louisiana » Wed Aug 09, 2023 8:18 am

Welcome to the forum
1975 cub (LouAnn) serial # 245946, 1941 John Deere Model H