This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Hi from Eastern ohio

Post your introduction and "get to know me" information in this forum.
Farmallsupermdta
Zip Code: 44615

Hi from Eastern ohio

Postby Farmallsupermdta » Tue Dec 05, 2023 5:19 pm

Just a farmer looking for a little info on some of my tractors. Have a rather rare super md ta with power steering add on, and a 300/350 that's been in my garage since 1967. Call it a 350 because dad built custom front end for it. Never been out yet. Clutch is froze it's been in there so long. Anyone got an idea on wether or not a pull and a clutch drop might free it up?

ricky racer
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 49120
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Hi from Eastern ohio

Postby ricky racer » Wed Dec 06, 2023 9:22 am

Welcome to the forum! :hattip: I'm not sure that pulling the tractor and popping the clutch will work. Since the clutch is stuck, it will turn with the wheels when you pull it turning the engine as well. Depressing the clutch will not disengage the drive wheels from the engine.
Is there any chance of tying the clutch pedal down with a ratchet strap then prying the clutch away from the flywheel through an access hole (assuming the 350 has an access hole through the bell housing)?
1929 Farmall Regular
1935 John Deere B
1937 John Deere A
1941 John Deere H
1952 John Deere B
1953 Farmall Cub

Return to “Introduce Yourself”