progress on cub

Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:08 pm

Just wanted to say thanks for all of the information I have been able to find using the search on this site, I was surprised to find that the battery ground was correct through the battery box always thought it should have been direct to the casting,
I think the headlights on this tractor were originally black but it looks like red is more correct, I have an owners manual and parts catalog also an implement parts catalog but I still look at this site almost daily for information on something. Gordy

Gordy SWMI

* Private message

[/img][/img]s/i53/lafarm1/cub.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"></a>
Last edited by Gordy SWMI on Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Re: progress on cub

Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:56 pm

Gordy - if your headlights were dealer-added they likely would have been black. If original from the factory they would have been red.

Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:56 pm

Gordy:

I fixed your pic url -- was missing the img tags...

Nice progress on the Cub, looks great. Gonna be a looker when she is done. Please continue to post pics as you progress. Might I suggest that you post them in the main Farmall Cub Forum? That way the majority of our members will get to see them, as some may not venture to all the different forums.

Great progress... hope you are enjoying the restoration process :big smile:

Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:02 am

Gordy,

Welcome to the forum, it looks like you are well on your way to a real nice Cub.

Best of luck,