This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

super a

Farmall Super A, AV, 100, 130, & 140 1939 - 1973
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
stevep3916
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 41514

super a

Postby stevep3916 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:04 pm

Would anyone be willing to make a template of the final drive brackets for super a cultivators? the bolt pattern and the placement of the cutout to slip on is what I am wanting. I can make my own a lot easier if I have a template to work from. Thanks very much. steve

Riverman
Zip Code: 72801

Re: super a

Postby Riverman » Sat May 16, 2020 7:25 am

Steve: The bolt pattern for the rear cultivator, if that's what you mean, is the same as the draw bar. The center hole is elongated downward. The hook is open at the bottom also. The original bracket is casted, and holds the odd shaped round to square bar that the cultivators attach to. It may be had to make. Good luck. If I can be of more assistance, let me know.

Riverman

Postby Riverman » Sat May 16, 2020 8:27 am

Steve: My correction: The bracket that holds the rear cultivator bar, MAY be the same as the draw bar. However it uses the same back bolt as the draw bar, for the upper hook. But then uses a lower bolt hole for the center connection. The whole system is cast and somewhat wraps around the outer edge of the tractor casting and has a hole the takes the round portion of the cultivator bar. When I have time I will try to take a picture of mine.

Riverman

Postby Riverman » Sat May 16, 2020 8:43 am

If you Google " rear cultivator bracket for farmall super A", there is picture of the bracket. It takes two of them. This also showed for sale at $50+ each.