This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

New Super A owner

Farmall Super A, AV, 100, 130, & 140 1939 - 1973
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
DetroitDick
Zip Code: 48111

Re: New Super A owner

Postby DetroitDick » Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:44 pm

I think that I may have been being a little to cautious. After using the Super to disk a 1 acre deer plot I don't hear it anymore. Not that it's gone but just that it seems natural to the tractor. I have not drained the gear oil or touch control oil yet. But that is on the list of things to do, having sat for so long it needs to be done. I tried the hand crank yesterday for the first time. Was surprised at how fast it started up. I tried driving it down the road and found out that I have a fair amount of slop in the front end. This winter I plan on taking it apart and tighten that up. The rear tires are new but the fronts need to be replaced so take care of that at the same time. The Woods L59 mower is like new thinking about selling that as I have no real need for it. Maybe trade it for some attachments if I can.

wjmj
Zip Code: 30473

Re: New Super A owner

Postby wjmj » Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:48 pm

Working on a 1950 SA right now!