This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Farmall 340 wide front parts machine

All other non-specific model Farmall / IH / CASE tractors. (Catch-All)
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Glenn
10+ Years
10+ Years

Farmall 340 wide front parts machine

Postby Glenn » Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:28 pm

I am going to scrap what's left of a 340 wide, but before I do I thought I'd check to see if somebody needs a part (hate to scrap a part someone might need) . Not much left of the sheetmetal, no carb, no radiator, engine stuck, but the adjustable front axel and read wheels plus hydraulics are there. I don't know how to post pictures here but the whole thing in Craigslist San Diego for $100 with pictures. Located in Ramona California, I am in the process of taking it apart so I can get it out of a tight spot, so parts are available cheap. Didn't know if this is the right forum to post in, the for sale on only have Cub parts, if so let me know and I will post there. Thanks Glenn (760) 685-3314

Return to “Farmall / IH / CASE”