This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Radiatir

Farmall H, HV & Super H, 300 & 350, 1939-1958
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
pokitisme
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 64132
Skype Name: Pokitisme
Tractors Owned: 1948 international Harvester Farmall h

Radiatir

Postby pokitisme » Thu Nov 09, 2023 2:48 pm

I'm curious if any of you know what a good replacement radiator would be for a Farmall h forties to 50s model Farmall h. I've heard that some car radiators can be used as a replacement I'm trying to find something that's cheaper than the $400 price range of everything that's out there. Also does the radiator have to hold a certain amount of gallons.
Favorite quotes by me. If you want to you can but if you don't you wont... most possibly yes but maybe no.... and as always buy guns keep America free

KETCHAM
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 44645
eBay ID: kevinb2366
Tractors Owned: 47 Cub 48 Cub 50 H

Re: Radiatir

Postby KETCHAM » Fri Nov 10, 2023 4:14 pm

How bad is your old one????? Radiator shop could fix?????? J P Tractor on a used one maybe?????
47 CUB[Krusty] 49 CUB[Ollie] 50 H-- PLOWS DISCS MOWERS AND lots more stuff!!Life is to short -Have fun now cause ya ain't gonna be here long!!!!

pokitisme
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 64132
Skype Name: Pokitisme
Tractors Owned: 1948 international Harvester Farmall h

Re: Radiatir

Postby pokitisme » Fri Nov 10, 2023 9:49 pm

It's bad I had a radiator shop take a look at it the guy fixed the outer fans but he said the core is messed up it's got so many holes in it he can't fix it
Favorite quotes by me. If you want to you can but if you don't you wont... most possibly yes but maybe no.... and as always buy guns keep America free

Return to “Farmall H, HV, Super H, 300 & 350”