This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Farmall B Measurement Needed

Farmall B & BN Tractors, 1939-1947
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Cub-Bud
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 38658
eBay ID: Cub-Bud
Tractors Owned: Four FCUBs, one IH Lo-Boy, one B Farmall, two Cadets, and a John Deere B.
Circle of Safety: Y

Farmall B Measurement Needed

Postby Cub-Bud » Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:57 am

I meant to do this at RPRU and forgot. Will someone with a B Farmall measure the depth of the two mounting holes directly behind the shifter :?: I may have an issue that is going to impede big plans for my B. Thanks.
"Never forget where it is you come from, or you may find yourself someplace you don't want to be"

Greg Norman

Jim Becker
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 55319

Re: Farmall B Measurement Needed

Postby Jim Becker » Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:31 pm

Since nobody else replied, I finally remembered to check this. My B has those holes currently occupied, so I checked my Shop Mules. They ran between about 1-1/4 and nearly 2 inches. All were deeper than I expected.

Cub-Bud
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 38658
eBay ID: Cub-Bud
Tractors Owned: Four FCUBs, one IH Lo-Boy, one B Farmall, two Cadets, and a John Deere B.

Re: Farmall B Measurement Needed

Postby Cub-Bud » Mon Oct 25, 2021 7:23 am

Thanks, Jim.
"Never forget where it is you come from, or you may find yourself someplace you don't want to be"

Greg Norman

Return to “Farmall B & BN”