This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Pincor generator

IHC Cub Cadet Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Cadet related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Exlr82fast
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 22815

Pincor generator

Postby Exlr82fast » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:53 pm

Hi fellas...back many years ago when I was in my early 20s I fell on a huge deal. I didn't realize then what I know now about how hard some of this cub cadet stuff is to find. Anyway I ended up getting a 128 in great shape 2 sets wheel weights, push blade, cozy-cab, mower deck and lastly pincor generator. I broke a rod on the 128 and had stored it at my dad's. But the pincor I tried rigging up to fit on farmall cub. I couldn't get it to work. Was told by a electrical engineer the rectifier was not good.??? He had it apart and I moved on to another job and it's still in pieces. I was seeing if anyone nows anything about these a manual would be awesome. I've got a hunch the farmall rear PTO isn't as fast as cub cadet front pto to spoil up to make correct power. Any help would be great. Also the cozy cab manual would be nice to have two if anyone has that. Thanks guys

toehead
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 01756

Re: Pincor generator

Postby toehead » Thu May 02, 2019 10:44 am

If you spin an AC generator and are not getting anything out, you may need to flash it. This involves putting 12VDC across the field coils.

Take a look here.

https://www.mytractorforum.com/12-john- ... rator.html

Return to “Cub Cadet”