This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

cub cadet z-force mower

IHC Cub Cadet Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Cadet related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
SONNY
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 61722

cub cadet z-force mower

Postby SONNY » Sun Apr 07, 2024 9:34 am

I need a wiring diagram for this animal to figure out whats going on with it. started out with no spark which I got fixed, then no gas thru thu the carb which I traced to the electric shutoff in the bottom of the carb and thats where the problem starts---- no current to it to open it. key switch dont turn on the starter either and mower clutch switch dont turn on the deck. I hot wired the carb and the motor runs that way. --- Bad ignition switch??? --- gotta get it running again to mow with if I can. Ideas?? ---- junk it??

Jim Becker
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 55319
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: cub cadet z-force mower

Postby Jim Becker » Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:13 am

I believe that Cub Cadet includes the wiring diagram in their owner's manuals. If you don't have the manual, you should be able to get it from their web site. You will need the full model number and serial number (should be on a label on the mower).
https://www.cubcadet.com/en_US/operatorsmanuals

SONNY
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 61722

Re: cub cadet z-force mower

Postby SONNY » Mon Apr 08, 2024 9:22 am

My switch dont look very good,---HOWEVER none of the ones I see have the right terminals on the back. I might just have to hotwire everything to make it run again.