This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Paint?

IHC Cub Cadet Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Cadet related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
dhermesc
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby dhermesc » Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:07 pm

[quote="Paul B"]Loader,
The paint now sold by Case IH as International Harvester White, is supposedly the same as IH 935 white. The paint brands sold by other stores as IH or International Harvester white is supposedly a match for IH 935 white, however I do not know if any of it is an exact match for the original IH 935 white, atlthough I would tend to believe the Case IH IronGard International Harvester White is probably pretty close. The 901 and 902 white is only available through automotive paint dealers, and to my knowledge only in the modern acrylic or urethane paints. 935 white is also available from them. The only white I use is 901, because that is what was used on the tractors I have. I use NASON acrylic paint from Dupont, and had the paint computer matched to a paint sample from a can of NOS IH 901 white paint, and it came up to the Ford New Lime color that you may see listed on some on line paint number cross reference charts.[/quote]

And I always thought Ford's Wimbleton White was the perfect match for "old" IH White.
Freedom is for those that claim it.

Don McCombs
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 21550
Tractors Owned: "1950 Something" Farmall Cub
1957 Farmall Cub w/FH
1977 International Cub w/FH
1978 International Cub
1948 Farmall Super A
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Don McCombs » Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:41 pm

Didn't the http://www.ihcubcadet.com web site used to have some paint related information, to include paint chips for the three shades of white?
Don McCombs
MD, Deep Creek Lake

Proud Member of Maryland Chapter 39

The best teachers are those who show you where to look, but don't tell you what to see.
A. K. Trenfor

Loader
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Loader » Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:15 am

Don McCombs wrote:Didn't the http://www.ihcubcadet.com web site used to have some paint related information, to include paint chips for the three shades of white?

Here is the one I know of:

http://www.ihcubcadet.com/BobsPage/cubpaint.htm
Cub Cadet fan!
1200, 1450, 1512, 782

Don McCombs
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 21550
Tractors Owned: "1950 Something" Farmall Cub
1957 Farmall Cub w/FH
1977 International Cub w/FH
1978 International Cub
1948 Farmall Super A
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Don McCombs » Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:54 am

That's it!!! Thanks, Loader. :D

It seems that there is no longer a link to that on the home page.
Don McCombs
MD, Deep Creek Lake

Proud Member of Maryland Chapter 39

The best teachers are those who show you where to look, but don't tell you what to see.
A. K. Trenfor