This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Wanted: cub 174 planter/IH duplex hopper

For sale, wanted and vine forum. All ads are free and run for a minimum of 21 days.
Disclaimer: All transactions are between the buyer and the seller. Farmallcub.com, it's administrator, moderators, guides and mentors accept no responsibility for your personal transactions. Always use caution when dealing with known and unknown individuals on the internet. Issues/disputes between the buyer and the seller are to be handled via phone, email, mail, etc. and not on the public forums.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Rules for selling/buying are found here (section 5): Rules
Cooter
Zip Code: 07070

Wanted: cub 174 planter/IH duplex hopper

Postby Cooter » Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:59 pm

Hello all,
I have a 1961 cub with cultivators. It included some of the seed and fertilizer planter brackets and mechanisms. I am trying to get parts to put a complete 174 set up together. I was hoping to find someone selling a 174 set up for the cub and if possible with a IH Duplex seed hopper for beans and corn.
I see various sites like Burch selling parts but I need someone who would have knowledge on correct and compatible parts for that set up. My hope would be to get it right on first try as these parts are quite expensive. I have pics of what parts I have on tractor now if that helps. Thanks Bob 609-364-1455 text me or leave message

Return to “The VINE”