This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Just when you think we've seen it all.....

IH CUB Lo-Boy Series - 154, 184, 185 Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Lo-Boy related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
BigBill
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000

Just when you think we've seen it all.....

Postby BigBill » Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:58 pm

I won some new throttle knobs for my int154's on ebay from a tractor supply house about a month ago. I just received some emails about putting insurance on them if they get broken. I thought i seen it all until now. :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
I'm technically misunderstood at times i guess its been this way my whole life so why should it change now.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Garland Terry
10+ Years
10+ Years

Re: Just when you think we've seen it all.....

Postby Garland Terry » Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:56 am

In my humble opinion you have stumbled upon what is wrong with the world today. One must insure against others incompetance and someone figured out how to make a bundle off of it. As I sit here watching the equilivant of the super bowl of politics on cable news, I wonder what would happen if they just outlawed all insurance, medicare included, and went to cash. Bet I could get my gall bladder taken out for 100 bucks. That is what I'd have paid the bugger based on his performance! The whole world is all about insurance companies and banks. They support and feed each other and bleed the rest of us white, as in a beet not an ethnic group. If I have offended any Insurance brokers, bankers, stockbrokers, or sugar beets then too bad, get over it and find honorable work! Like pimpin :bellylaugh:

Return to “Lo-Boy Series - 154, 184, 185”