Felt Washers Missing Inside my Distributor(ignition)

IH CUB LoBoy Series - 154, 184, 185 Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your LoBoy related issues.

Moderator: Team Cub

Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.

Felt Washers Missing Inside my Distributor(ignition)

Postby BigBill » Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:42 am

After cleaning the ignition points on my int 154 the it other day when it stalled and wouldn't start. I noticed it missing the felt washer that goes under the distributor rotor. I ordered all the distributor(ignition) parts for all four of the cub tractors. I have no clue why the distributors(ignition) in all my tractors are missing these parts because they keep out the moisture. I ordered all the ignition parts from our supporter TM.

Anyway this was on my #3 int 154. I haven't touched this tractor in the 6 years I've had it. I plow dirt and snow with it. These are dependable when there running right. It needs a new clutch and drive shaft which I purchased from hamiltonbobscubs. It also has the creeper tranny which I like too.
I'm technically misunderstood at times i guess its been this way my whole life so why should it change now.
BigBill
501 Club
501 Club

Zip Code: 00000

Return to LoBoy Series - 154, 184, 185