This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Anybody near Collegeville,In? I need something checked out.

Anything that might not belong on the other message boards!
Blueclawz
10+ Years
10+ Years

Anybody near Collegeville,In? I need something checked out.

Postby Blueclawz » Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:01 am

Found a tractor in Collegeville but cannot get out there to inspect. Anybody able to run by and take a look for me? I am willing to compensate for time and gas....Thanks

D.Nickerson
10+ Years
10+ Years

Re: Anybody near Collegeville,In? I need something checked o

Postby D.Nickerson » Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:12 am

Blueclawz wrote:Found a tractor in Collegeville but cannot get out there to inspect. Anybody able to run by and take a look for me? I am willing to compensate for time and gas....Thanks

Hi Blueclawz. Collegeville PA. 19426 or 19473? The collegeville here has 2 zipcodes for some reason. It's not that big. Any way, if this is the one you mean, I'd be glad to check it out for you. It's about 1/2 hr from home, but only about 15 mins from work. One guy I work with lives in collegeville, so if you give me the address he'll be able to tell me where it is. I'll grab some pics and look it over real good for you, and get ser#. I guess the guy's phone # too, so I could give him a buzz to let him know I'll be there.

Problem is though, I can't do it today. I'm sick as heck. I was home yesterday, I'm home today, it's driving me nuts. If I go in wed I could do it for you then, or fri. Thurs is out, sorry.

I'd be happy to check it out, ooo, ooo, what is it, what is it? Cub?
Doug Nickerson,
Hatfield Pa.

'29 Regular..... '37 F-12..... '42 H.....'50 MD.... '51 Cub.....I-4 Schramm..... '36 JD A..... '40 JD A..... '85 JD 1050..... '48 Oliver Row Crop 60..... '49 Oliver Row Crop 77

Jim Becker
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 55319
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Jim Becker » Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:21 am

I think he may be asking about 47978, the one in Indiana.

D.Nickerson
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby D.Nickerson » Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:42 am

Jim Becker wrote:I think he may be asking about 47978, the one in Indiana.

Yeah, I see that now. I looked at the Collegeville IN. At first I thought he meant the collegeville Inn. It's a nice reseraunt there. Sorry.
Doug Nickerson,

Hatfield Pa.

'29 Regular..... '37 F-12..... '42 H.....'50 MD.... '51 Cub.....I-4 Schramm..... '36 JD A..... '40 JD A..... '85 JD 1050..... '48 Oliver Row Crop 60..... '49 Oliver Row Crop 77

Return to “Off Topic”