This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

never too old to learn. Maybe!

Anything that might not belong on the other message boards!
John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

never too old to learn. Maybe!

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:18 pm

wife and I made a trip to Independence, Mo. to tour Harry Truman's home and museum. When I had to get my motel room key card replaced the second time, I realized (learned) you should not carry a key card and a magnetic pick up tool in the same pocket. :oops:

If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

Rabbit Holler Flash
10+ Years
10+ Years
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: never too old to learn. Maybe!

Postby Rabbit Holler Flash » Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:08 pm

The only man I know, that im not surprised to hear, took a magnetic pickup tool on his vacation :||):

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:43 pm

Rabbit Holler Flash wrote:The only man I know, that im not surprised to hear, took a magnetic pickup tool on his vacation :||):
When your back is hurting and you drop your keys, that hing is real handy. Sticks to the ring real good, or nail clippers, or pocket clip on pen, etc. Has gotten to be a habit to put it in shirt pocket when getting dressed in the morning.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

grumpy
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 15522
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby grumpy » Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:30 am

I can relate to that. When I was driving OTR we had a driver that could not open his motel room every time after he left the bar. Turns out, the bartender swiped his room card with a magnet when he left it and his cigarettes laying on the table. Loved going to Miami OK when he was there.
David Dee Mock-Leonard

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Some days it's not worth chewing through the restraints

Return to “Off Topic”