This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Mule plowing

Anything that might not belong on the other message boards!
Lightning rod
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 30206
Tractors Owned: Only the one cub at the moment

Mule plowing

Postby Lightning rod » Fri May 08, 2015 9:24 pm

So this is how it all started. My grandpa asked me to swing by Monday and get his tractor hitched so he could plow his garden. This afternoon, after my third trip to his house, I find myself setting rows with his old plow stock harnessed to a 50hp deere (he's driving). I feel that my "mule" has me a little outgunned and I'm not sure how I got to this point. However, I'd chase this mule all day to learn a fraction of what he knows about farming, surviving on your own and making your land more than just the dirt under your feet. There are some things a textbook can't teach you and if people don't take the time to learn them now they could soon be lost for good. I guess I'll be learning while chasing a 50hp "mule". Lol
Everything worth learning, I learned on the farm

Return to “Off Topic”