This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

implement safarhi

Anything that might not belong on the other message boards!
John(videodoc)
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 61944
Tractors Owned: -
55 F-Cub - snow plow and chains
3 Demonstrators Restored.
"Bette" - 22 mower
"Roxie" - 144 Complete Cults'
"Sandy"(Done) 193 Plow
1950 Demo, "Billie"
-(Woods 59")
Corn Stalk Cutter
23a Disc
&
2005 Mahindra w/FEL
Circle of Safety: Y

implement safarhi

Postby John(videodoc) » Sun Sep 25, 2005 11:57 am

being a parent i'm always wondering if i am doing a good job :? . as most parents probably do. couple of months ago we asked my 10 yr old what he wanted for his birthday. all he wanted was to go back to iowa and see his grandmother and make sure she was okay by herself. as we buried grandpa in may (my father). when he said that i got a warm sensation all over, thinking, well at least i didnt screw this one up!

but then the truth came out, "i wonder which toy tractor she will let me have that grandpa has." out of the mouths of babe's

anyway to the subject point, going to see family in iowa will put me next door to Country treasures tractor yard. 50-60 acres of tractors, parted out tractors, and huge variety of implements. Tommy is actually my step fathers neighbor. He truly has a junk yard. Nothing like the outdoor parts store that JP has (toooo clean to call junk or salvage yard). I'll take some pics while there (dont let JP see, proably give a heart attack).

I'll be taking the truck and trailer (bringing back materials for a pole barn) so the trailer will be full, but the bed of truck should be empty, unless anyone out there in cub land wants me to bring something back this way for 'em. Tommy runs an add in the red power mag, and you can find him on internet for pomery iowa (hundreds of IH to choose from ad). make your arrangements, i plan to stop by his place on friday (dont tell big dog). :lol: dont want him coming this way looking in my barn. :lol: i I'll be checking for cub implements.

tems welcome to stay in my barn til you come get. NO FEEs just doing a favor. it'll get that needed item to Paris illinois at least for you (2 hrs south chicago, 1 hr west of indianoplis, 2 hrs east st louis)

Return to “Off Topic”