Re: my daughter

Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:52 am

Brian - she's a cutie! :D Our best wishes and prayers for a healthy life for her!

Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:02 pm

Best from here also. She sure is a cutie.. Grump

Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:03 pm

Brian:

yup, that is a real cute one. She looks like she can melt Dad's heart in a blink of an eye :D

As one who has raised a child with a congenital disability, I can say that although the road can be kinda bumpy along the way and filled with worry and concern for her health (it never ends), I can tell you that it is such a joy to see them grow. Ours never seemed to let her disability affect her, she would run and play as hard or maybe harder than the other kids, laughed a lot and provided so much joy and happiness. Kids really are sources of strength for their parents and siblings. Just watching them grow made us stronger better people.

I am sure that yours will be a rewarding journey. With the love of her parents and with faith in the Lord and she will never be alone or without support and she will lead a fulfilling life. (+)

Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:47 pm

Bigdog wrote:Brian - she's a cutie! :D Our best wishes and prayers for a healthy life for her!

:Dito:

Brian, clean the shotgun and be prepared for some sleepless nights as she gets older and the boys start lining up. Ah, the joys of having a cute daugher. :lol: :lol:

Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:31 pm

Brian,
You have a real winner there! Prayers for the whole Family from down here in Georgia.

Ron

Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:09 pm

Brian , thanks for the information. We are pulling for you and your family . :||):