This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Off topic

Tools and Reviews to help your fellow Cubber's.
Forum rules
Unwarranted FLAME reviews will be deleted without notice. Members are encouraged to exhaust all arbitration efforts with the companies before posting negative reviews here.

FarmallCub.Com and the moderators are not responsible for member reviews of businesses and attractions.

Send issues regarding reviews to Cub@farmallcub.com.
Bbhzx12
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 03865
Tractors Owned: '59 Cub

Re: Off topic

Postby Bbhzx12 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:13 am

Stihl.
Husky's alright, but get it from a power equipment shop not a big box store. The HD snd Lowes stuff is disposable.
Use good fuel and oil, I run the Stihl premix through the fuel system then run it dry before I store it for any length of time.
Get gloves, chaps, and some steel toes that chain can raise hell with a foot or a leg!
If it don't go, chrome it.

Bill
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 43420

Re: Off topic

Postby Bill » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:56 am

I have several Stihl products, three of them have the Easy Start option. As I got older needed a little help starting them. Cost a little more, but worth it in my opinion.
Bill