This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

McAffee

How do I.... ?
John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

McAffee

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:12 pm

I know a lot of people like it, but I had a compatibility problem with it several years ago, and switched to Norton, and used it for many years, some of them free years because Centurytel provided it free to customers. Centurylink/Centurytel has stopped providing Norton, and switched to Mcaffee, and since it was free I figured I would give it a try. I had trouble downloading it due to a bad link on Centurylinks part, but finally got it done and installed. When McAffee sent a link for mobile devices, it was for a site in Libya. Does not fill me with confidence. I may go ahead and pay for the Norton 360.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

Gary Dotson
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 43358
Tractors Owned: 48 Cub Diesel (Cubota)
53 Cockshutt 20 restored (Shooter)
52 Cockshutt 20 unrestored
47 Leader "B" (Herckie)
49 Leader "D" (Princess)
49 Leader "D" very rough
48 Leader "D" unrestored
Kubota B6200E
Kubota B6200HST
Kubota B8200HST-D
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: McAffee

Postby Gary Dotson » Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:28 pm

I've had McAffee for several years. I think they are a royal pain in the butt! They come up with an awful lot of reasons why I should give them more money. I've been thinking a good bit about switching to Norton. Some things you're better off just paying for the good stuff.

Return to “Message Board & Computer Questions”