Switch to full style
How do I.... ?
Post a reply

deleting PMs

Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:21 am

Where do I clean out my PM inbox? I know it is there but I am missing it somehow.
:oops:

Re: deleting PMs

Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:42 am

Put a check in the box next to each pm you want to delete and then open the drop down box at the bottom of the page, select "Delete marked" and click on go. Or you can do each one individually by clicking on the X when the PM is open.

Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:28 pm

Yup... what Bill said :D

Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:02 am

I usually leave mine pretty full - found out that I occasionally want to go back and contact someone about something again! (that's for those of us w/poor memory! LOL !) Dusty B

Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:09 am

Dusty B wrote:I usually leave mine pretty full - found out that I occasionally want to go back and contact someone about something again! (that's for those of us w/poor memory! LOL !) Dusty B

The problem with that is when your pm box is full it will either start dropping old messages off when new come in or the new won't arrive until the re is room in your pm box. You could take the ones that are imortant and moved them to the "Saved messages" folder, but that tends to fill also.

Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:42 pm

For the PM's that contain data I want to keep, I usually copy them into a word document of some sort be it MS Word, Corel or Open Office and save it on my hard drive. That way you can free up your PM box. That way it keeps the server's PM database a bit smaller.
Post a reply