How do I.... ?
Moderator: Team Cub
I responded about the seat now I have no yellow flags and don't know what to look at next. Wonder how I could fix that???
Young man for work, old man for advice
- 10+ Years
- Posts: 1223
- Joined: Sun Feb 02, 2003 1:11 pm
- Location: Albemarle, North Carolina 28001
- Zip Code: 28001
THANK YOU for the seat information. I don't know about the yellow flags ? I hope I didn't do something wrong in my post, with those yellow circles
Thank You ! Paul K. in N.H.
PAUL K. in N.H.
- 10+ Years
- Posts: 694
- Joined: Tue Feb 04, 2003 6:17 am
- Location: NH, Ossipee
There has been a few concerns raised about the "flags" and the new posts showing up as already being read.
Dennis has refreshed the Database once already. He may have to do it again. It seems to be a problem in the forum software I think.
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship
- Team Cub
- Posts: 28511
- Joined: Sun Feb 02, 2003 8:37 pm
- Location: NB Dieppe, Canada
- Zip Code: E1A7J3
- eBay ID: ve9rhs
- Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
- Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1951 Cub "Jethro"
IH 129 CC
- Circle of Safety: Y
- Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM
Return to Message Board & Computer Questions
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest